Trier, 17-18 November 2016
The key topics are:
· The proposed EU copyright reform
· Copyright faced with new technologies
· Proposed EU Directive on cross-border portability of online content services and competition law aspects
· Copyright licensing agreements
· Update on the revision of the Satellite and Cable (SatCab) Directive 93/83/EC
· The exception for reprography, fair compensation and the consequences for publishers of the CJEU judgment in Reprobel
· Case law update on the concept of communication to the public: Tobbias Mac Faddenand GS Media
· Big data and the exception of data-mining
· Recent initiatives from the European Commission on EU copyright enforcement
We are delighted to offer a discount of 25% for staff of charitable organisations or comparable institutions.
We would be extremely grateful if you can disseminate the conference among your colleagues and network. The full conference programme you will find it here.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.
Many thanks in advance and kind regards,